Sunday, December 25, 2011

Parsley & Strawberry Icecreamy (Vegan)

1 cup Eden or non-sugar soy milk
1/4 cup honey makes it sweet. I think it would be good without the honey.
10 oz bag of Organic Strawberries frozen
1/2 cup (more or less) of parsley.  If you want, copy it up a little before hand.
( Mint would be good too.)

Why Parsley? Well, those who know me well know that is my cure all and one of my fav things. It keeps me going when skies are blue. (I love the gray.)

That is because it has:

+ beta carotene
+ vitamins B12
+ folate,
+ "more vitamin C than the equivalent amount of orange."
+ "contains immunity-enhancing phytonutrients like luteolin that curb inflammatory processes in the body," + and other organic compounds, including myristicin and folic acid.

Information is from Parsing Parsley. Psychology Today. March/April which is quoted on:
http://achsnews.blogspot.com/2010/03/health-benefits-of-parsley-featured-in.html

No comments:

Post a Comment